Abiraterone plus prednisolone added to ADT significantly decreases the risk for metastasis and death compared with ADT alone in patients with high-risk nonmetastatic prostate cancer, new findings suggest.
- Apalutamide Improves rPFS in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Active Surveillance in Favorable Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Blood Tests Predict Which Prostate Cancer Patients Are Resistant to Chemotherapy Drug
- PSMA-Based Diagnostic and Theranostic Strategies in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Gut Bacteria May Fuel Prostate Cancer Treatment Resistance