In this video, Christopher Sweeney joins Charles Ryan to discuss the topic of hormone-sensitive prostate cancer, specifically concentrating on how clinicians can confront and categorize their patients with the disease.
- Non-Invasive Treatment for Prostate Cancer Prevents Side-Effects Related to Surgery
- State of the Science Report
- Same-Day Robotic Urologic Surgery During the COVID-19 Crisis Not Riskier
- Study Supports Shorter Radiation Regimen in High-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Geography Seen as a Factor in Overtreatment of Low-Risk Prostate Cancer