Investigators found the PSA test detected four times as many cases of early prostate cancer as a digital rectal exam alone.
- Decipher Genomic Classifier Shows Prognostic Value in Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Highlighting Bias and Biological Barriers in Urological Care and Prostate Cancer Research
- Impact of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals on Hormone-Sensitive Cancer
- PMSA PET Offers Patients With Prostate Cancer More Precise Diagnosis
- Bone Biomarkers Found to be Prognostic for Overall Survival in Prostate Cancer