Illuccix — the first commercially available FDA-approved product of its type — is for diagnostic use in men with suspected metastasis who are candidates for initial definitive therapy as well as those with suspected recurrence based on elevated serum prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels.
- Recent Updates in the Treatment of Non-metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- FDA Clears Insightec’s MRI-Guided Sound Wave Technology to Treat Prostate Cancer
- 23andMe Gets FDA Clearance for Prostate Cancer Risk Test
- Men With Prostate Cancer Benefit From Practicing Yoga in the Perioperative Setting
- MRI: Can It Be Used to Plan Ablative Therapies?