TLX591-CDx is the first commercially available product approved by the FDA that will broaden access to 68Ga-based PSMA-PET imaging for patients within the United States who are eligible to receive it.
- Brachytherapy vs EBRT vs SBRT for Low/Intermediate Risk Disease
- FDA Expedites Review of Nubeqa Combination for Metastatic, Hormone-Sensitive Prostate Cancer
- Importance of Lifestyle and Prevention of Complications in Advanced Prostate Cancer
- “Shooting for the Moon” Means Reducing Metastatic Prostate Cancer Diagnoses
- Genetically Adjusted PSA Screening