Results from a phase 3 trial showed that the combination of Nubeqa, docetaxel and androgen-deprivation therapy significantly decreased the risk of death for men with a certain type of prostate cancer.
- Key Prostate Cancer Research
- Cohort Study Identified Optimal Minimum Treatment Duration for ADT in High-Risk Prostate Cancer
- MRI-Guided HIFU Effective in Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer
- The Future of Metastatic Prostate Cancer Management
- Researchers Uncover Mechanism By Which Prostate Cancer Becomes Resistant