In an ongoing clinical trial, researchers are using gold nanoparticles to target prostate cancer cells. So far, the results are promising, and side effects are relatively minimal.
- Novel High-Resolution Ultrasound Better Than Conventional Ultrasound for Prostate Cancer Detection
- Focal Therapy for Prostate Cancer: A Urologist’s View
- Stopping the Runaway Train: A Brand New Way to Kill Prostate Cancer
- Metformin reduces prostate cancer risk among men with benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Harnessing the Benefits of Genetic Testing