On this episode of Cleveland Clinic’s Cancer Advances podcast, host Dale Shepard, MD, PhD, talks with Christopher Weight, MD, about discuss how high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU), a type of focal therapy for treating localized prostate cancer.
- Brachytherapy vs EBRT vs SBRT for Low/Intermediate Risk Disease
- FDA Expedites Review of Nubeqa Combination for Metastatic, Hormone-Sensitive Prostate Cancer
- Importance of Lifestyle and Prevention of Complications in Advanced Prostate Cancer
- “Shooting for the Moon” Means Reducing Metastatic Prostate Cancer Diagnoses
- Genetically Adjusted PSA Screening