Based on current studies and anecdotal evidence, many of today’s urologists think it’s relatively safe to administer testosterone replacement in hypogonadal men on active surveillance or in those who have been treated with prostatectomy or cryosurgery.
- Imaging Technique Predicts Risk of Prostate Cancer Recurrence After Treatment
- The Surprising Reason for the Decline in Cancer Mortality
- Experts Evaluate Outcomes for Men with Low-Grade Prostate Cancer Undergoing Radical Prostatectomy
- Erleada May Slow Prostate Cancer Progression During Active Surveillance
- Overview on Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer and Available Treatment Options