A team of experts is recommending that doctors forgo describing early, low-grade prostate tumors as “cancers” as a way to ease anxiety among patients and their families and reduce unnecessary treatment.
- Key Prostate Cancer Research
- Cohort Study Identified Optimal Minimum Treatment Duration for ADT in High-Risk Prostate Cancer
- MRI-Guided HIFU Effective in Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer
- The Future of Metastatic Prostate Cancer Management
- Researchers Uncover Mechanism By Which Prostate Cancer Becomes Resistant