“The test is fast, minimally invasive and cost-effective, and opens up a new suite of tools that will help us optimize treatment and quality of life for prostate cancer patients,” said Edwin Posadas, MD.
- Decipher Genomic Classifier Shows Prognostic Value in Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Highlighting Bias and Biological Barriers in Urological Care and Prostate Cancer Research
- Impact of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals on Hormone-Sensitive Cancer
- PMSA PET Offers Patients With Prostate Cancer More Precise Diagnosis
- Bone Biomarkers Found to be Prognostic for Overall Survival in Prostate Cancer