Melatonin exerts its oncostatic effect by inhibiting angiogenesis, preventing cancer spread and growth, and improving the sensitivity of cancer cells to radiation and chemotherapy in both prostate and breast cancer.
- Apalutamide Improves rPFS in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Active Surveillance in Favorable Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Blood Tests Predict Which Prostate Cancer Patients Are Resistant to Chemotherapy Drug
- PSMA-Based Diagnostic and Theranostic Strategies in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Gut Bacteria May Fuel Prostate Cancer Treatment Resistance