A recent study revealed that the cumulative probability of discontinuing prostate cancer active surveillance at 2 years was lowest for men who underwent MRI before prostate cancer diagnosis and during follow-up.
- Focal Therapy Compared to Radical Prostatectomy
- The Influence of Low-Carbohydrate Diets on the Metabolic Response to Androgen-Deprivation Therapy
- Inflammatory Diet May Contribute to Testosterone Deficiency in Men
- Studies Spotlight Misinformation in YouTube Bladder and Prostate Cancer Videos
- Positive Thinking Is Powerful During and After Cancer Treatment