In a study of men on active surveillance for low-risk prostate cancer (PCa) in an equal access healthcare system, Black and White men had similar risks for PCa-specific and all-cause mortality, but Black men had higher 10-year disease progression.
- Survival with Olaparib in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Targeted Versus Systematic Prostate Biopsy
- Prostate Cancer Regulator Plays Role in COVID-19, Providing a Promising Treatment Lead
- Radiation Therapy After Artificial Urinary Sphincter Insertion Ups Urethral Atrophy Risk
- Prognosis Good With Negative Prostate Cancer Biopsy in Active Surveillance