An expert on urological side effects of cancer treatments most often associated with prostate cancer discusses options, even for those decades past initial treatment.
- Digital Rectal Exams Could Miss Early Prostate Cancers
- Men With Prostate Cancer Can Thrive for Years With Less Aggressive Treatment
- Plant-Based Diets Linked to Lower Risk of Prostate Cancer Progression and Recurrence
- Metastatic Hormone-Sensitive Prostate Cancer
- Magnitude of Reduction in PSA Level May Indicate Outcomes in Prostate Cancer