From a discussion with Dr. Charles G. Drake is the Director of Genitourinary Oncology, Co-Director of the Cancer Immunotherapy Program, and Associate Director for Clinical Research at the Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center, New York Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.
- miR Scientific Announces FDA Breakthrough Device Designation for Its Prostate Cancer Liquid Biopsy Test
- Virtual Prostate Cancer Patient Conference – A Festival of Prostate Cancer Care
- Immunotherapy Offers Hope for Prostate Cancer Treatment
- A New Way to Personalize Prostate Cancer Treatment
- PSMA-Based Imaging in Primary and Recurrent Disease