“Rucaparib reduced the risk of progression or death by half in patients with BRCA alterations,” said medical director of the Genomic Oncology Clinic at Mayo Clinic Arizona, in Phoenix.
- Digital Rectal Exams Could Miss Early Prostate Cancers
- Men With Prostate Cancer Can Thrive for Years With Less Aggressive Treatment
- Plant-Based Diets Linked to Lower Risk of Prostate Cancer Progression and Recurrence
- Metastatic Hormone-Sensitive Prostate Cancer
- Magnitude of Reduction in PSA Level May Indicate Outcomes in Prostate Cancer