A five-year follow-up study of 2,000 U.S. men who received prostate cancer treatment is creating a road map for future patients regarding long-term bowel, bladder and sexual function in order to clarify expectations and enable men to make informed choices regarding care.
- Why African American prostate cancer is a crisis within the COVID-19 crisis
- COVID-19, prostate cancer, and Us TOO
- Looking at immunotherapies for patients with metastatic prostate cancer
- UCLA researchers find cryotherapy as an effective treatment for men with intermediate-risk prostate cancer
- Breakthrough discovery to transform prostate cancer treatment