In this conversation Tanya Dorff and Alicia Morgans discuss the guidance coming from the NCCN on the use of radium-223 in the metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer setting, including choosing the right patient for this drug, factors to consider, and the timing of this therapy.
- Recent Updates in the Treatment of Non-metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- FDA Clears Insightec’s MRI-Guided Sound Wave Technology to Treat Prostate Cancer
- 23andMe Gets FDA Clearance for Prostate Cancer Risk Test
- Men With Prostate Cancer Benefit From Practicing Yoga in the Perioperative Setting
- MRI: Can It Be Used to Plan Ablative Therapies?