This trial, evolving from the VISION trial, aims to expand treatment eligibility by initiating therapy before chemotherapy, addressing the fact that nearly half of metastatic prostate cancer patients never receive chemotherapy.
- What is Prostate-Specific Antigen and Why Is It Important For Patients with Prostate Cancer?
- Role of Radiation Continues to Grow in the Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Drug Shortage of Prostate Cancer Treatment Pluvicto Resolved
- Advancements in Prostate Cancer Imaging
- Testosterone Recovery Improves Quality of Life After Prostate Cancer