The treatment landscape for metastatic, hormone-sensitive prostate cancer has transformed in recent years, with the emphasis now on early treatment intensification through a combination approach to systemic therapy.
- More Evidence For Benefits of Radiation Therapy in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Is Active Surveillance Best?
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) Does Not Recommend Olaparib for Patients with Certain Prostate Cancers
- PSMA-PET Imaging Disrupts Prostate Cancer Paradigm
- Adding Apalutamide to ADT Effective in High-Risk Biochemically Recurrent Prostate Cancer