President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. has won the 2020 presidential election, which could impact the future of cancer care – in particular with the Affordable Care Act and the Cancer Moonshot Initiative.
- Survival with Olaparib in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Targeted Versus Systematic Prostate Biopsy
- Prostate Cancer Regulator Plays Role in COVID-19, Providing a Promising Treatment Lead
- Radiation Therapy After Artificial Urinary Sphincter Insertion Ups Urethral Atrophy Risk
- Prognosis Good With Negative Prostate Cancer Biopsy in Active Surveillance