If you have prostate cancer (PCa) and need support, PCSANM, a 501(c)(3), is here to help you and your family cope with this disease.
Free services include:
- Providing publications and other reading materials on a wide variety of PCa subjects from our PCSANM office including new member folders
- Providing a buddy list of people to call and discuss their treatment experience and side effects
- Hosting bi-monthly support meetings, including presentations by medical professionals expert in prostate cancer and related topics
- Attending outreach activities at conferences and health fairs
- Speaking to organizations and helping to support and sponsor PSA screening events
We offer education, information, and support, but not medical advice.