WE'VE BEEN THERE.Let us help you navigate your prostate cancer concerns. PCSANM members are survivors that are here to answer your questions.
2018 Fall Conference
The fall conference was on November 10, 2018. The conference included exhibitors and presenters.
Free Library & Resources
1 in 7 men will get prostate cancer
PCSANM helps all interested individuals and their families who are involved in fighting this disease.
- Publications and other reading materials on a wide variety of prostate cancer subjects
- Free one-on-one consultations for those diagnosed with prostate cancer and those dealing with the diagnosis of a loved one
- A list of survivors willing to discuss their treatment experience and side effects
- Bi-monthly support meetings including presentations by medical professionals expert in prostate cancer and related topics
- Outreach activities at conferences and health fairs
- Educational presentations to organizations
- Vouchers for free PSA tests for those who have no medical insurance, no primary care physician, or are experiencing troubling symptoms
We offer education, information, and support, but not medical advice.
Upcoming Events & Meetings
An old military tactic, widely used in Roman and medieval times, is now being put to good use in cancer research.read more
In an ongoing clinical trial, researchers are using gold nanoparticles to target prostate cancer cells. So far, the results are promising, and side effects are relatively minimal.read more
The men of TODAY team up to push prostate exams in new PSA: 'Get checked!'...read more