TALK WITH US.
WE’VE BEEN THERE.
Let us help you navigate
your prostate cancer concerns.
PCSANM members are survivors
who are here to answer your questions.
The next annual conference is scheduled for November 14, 2020
in Albuquerque, NM.
Free Library & Resources
Approximately 1 in 7 men will get prostate cancer.
PCSANM helps all interested individuals and their families who are involved in coping with this disease.
- Publications and other reading materials on a wide variety of prostate cancer subjects
- Free one-on-one consultations for those diagnosed with prostate cancer and those dealing with the diagnosis of a loved one
- A list of survivors willing to discuss their treatment experience and side effects
- Bi-monthly support meetings including presentations by medical professionals expert in prostate cancer and related topics
- Outreach activities at conferences and health fairs
- Educational presentations to organizations
- Vouchers for free PSA tests for those who have no medical insurance, no primary care physician, or are experiencing troubling symptoms
We offer education, information, and support and will share our experiences with prostate cancer treatments and side effects.
By Radiological Society of North America, December 2, 2019
The treatment landscape for metastatic prostate cancer is shifting and expanding yet again, according to new findings from two large clinical trials presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Some men are more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer depending on two factors, according to research presented at the 2019 National Cancer Research Institute Conference.