Let us help you navigate
your prostate cancer concerns.
PCSANM members are survivors
who are here to answer your questions.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our office is now closed.
Support group meetings continue and remain web-based.
Please call or email for information on meetings or to arrange for free, one-on-one support.
Our first web-based conference was a success!
Our bi-weekly meetings are now virtual:
email us for more information on how to participate.
Free Library & Resources
We have a library with helpful books and information in our office.
Approximately 1 in 7 men will get prostate cancer.
PCSANM helps all interested individuals and their families who are involved in coping with this disease.
- Publications and other reading materials on a wide variety of prostate cancer subjects
- Free one-on-one consultations for those diagnosed with prostate cancer and those dealing with the diagnosis of a loved one
- A list of survivors willing to discuss their treatment experience and side effects
- Bi-monthly support meetings including presentations by medical professionals expert in prostate cancer and related topics
- Outreach activities at conferences and health fairs
- Educational presentations to organizations
- Vouchers for free PSA tests for those who have no medical insurance, no primary care physician, or are experiencing troubling symptoms
We offer education, information, and support and will share our experiences with prostate cancer treatments and side effects.
Investigators observed no increase in the likelihood of positive surgical margins, node-positive disease, and other adverse pathologic features among men with high-risk prostate cancer who delayed radical prostatectomy for up to 6 months.
Your Pro-Active Fight Against Prostate Cancer
Long-term analysis of post-radiotherapy data suggests the answer is yes