WE'VE BEEN THERE.Let us help you navigate your prostate cancer concerns. PCSANM members are survivors that are here to answer your questions.
2018 Fall Conference
Free Library & Resources
1 in 7 men will get prostate cancer
PCSANM helps all interested individuals and their families who are involved in fighting this disease.
- Publications and other reading materials on a wide variety of prostate cancer subjects
- Free one-on-one consultations for those diagnosed with prostate cancer and those dealing with the diagnosis of a loved one
- A list of survivors willing to discuss their treatment experience and side effects
- Bi-monthly support meetings including presentations by medical professionals expert in prostate cancer and related topics
- Outreach activities at conferences and health fairs
- Educational presentations to organizations
- Vouchers for free PSA tests for those who have no medical insurance, no primary care physician, or are experiencing troubling symptoms
We offer education, information, and support, but not medical advice.
Upcoming Events & Meetings
PCSANM is going to partially underwrite the Monday mornings/afternoons/evenings PBS news shows– BBC World News America, Charlie Rose, Democracy Now, Deutsche Welle, NHK World News Line, Nightly Business Report, PBS News Hour, and Tavis Smiley. They are shown locally...read more
The men of TODAY team up to push prostate exams in new PSA: 'Get checked!'...read more
At the May 5 support group meeting, Janice Wilson from Compassion and Choices gave an excelllent talk on Advanced Healthcare Directives. Here are notes from her presentation, and a list of resources prepared by C&C’s Albuquerque Action Team. Their website, with all...read more