TALK WITH US.
WE’VE BEEN THERE.
We are prostate cancer survivors,
here to answer your prostate cancer questions.
The office is open Monday – Thursday from 10 to 2.
Support by phone is available 7 days a week
Our 12th annual conference was a success!
Our bi-weekly meetings held in person (some also an offer an option to attend virtually).
Free Library & Resources
We have a library with helpful books and information in our office.
Approximately 1 in 8 men will get prostate cancer.
PCSANM helps men and their families cope with this disease.
- Publications and other reading materials on a wide variety of prostate cancer subjects
- Free one-on-one consultations for those diagnosed with prostate cancer and those dealing with the diagnosis of a loved one
- A list of survivors willing to discuss their treatment experience and side effects
- Bi-monthly support meetings including presentations by medical professionals expert in prostate cancer and related topics
- Outreach activities at conferences and health fairs
- Educational presentations to organizations
- Vouchers for free PSA tests for those who have no medical insurance, no primary care physician, or are experiencing troubling symptoms
We offer education, information, and support and will share our experiences with prostate cancer treatments and side effects.
Checking PSA levels following treatment is crucial among patients with nonmetastatic, unfavorable risk prostate cancer, according to the co-author of a recent study.
Improved toxicity, advanced technology, and novel techniques have helped increase the use of radiotherapy for the treatment of different subgroups of patients with prostate cancer.
The evolution of PET scans