TALK WITH US.
WE’VE BEEN THERE.
We are prostate cancer survivors,
here to answer your prostate cancer questions.
The office is open Monday-Thursday from 10-2.
Support is available by phone seven days a week.
Our November 12, 2022 conference was a success!
Our bi-weekly meetings are now virtual:
click below to for how to participate
Free Library & Resources
We have a library with helpful books and information in our office.
Approximately 1 in 8 men will get prostate cancer.
PCSANM helps men and their families cope with this disease.
- Publications and other reading materials on a wide variety of prostate cancer subjects
- Free one-on-one consultations for those diagnosed with prostate cancer and those dealing with the diagnosis of a loved one
- A list of survivors willing to discuss their treatment experience and side effects
- Bi-monthly support meetings including presentations by medical professionals expert in prostate cancer and related topics
- Outreach activities at conferences and health fairs
- Educational presentations to organizations
- Vouchers for free PSA tests for those who have no medical insurance, no primary care physician, or are experiencing troubling symptoms
We offer education, information, and support and will share our experiences with prostate cancer treatments and side effects.
Prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA) PET/MRI can determine whether cancer is likely to return within two years after prostatectomy in men recently diagnosed with intermediate or high-grade prostate cancer.
In this interview, Kevin Shee, MD, PhD, discusses the background key findings of the Journal of Urology study Gleason Grade 1 Prostate Cancer Volume at Biopsy Is Associated With Upgrading but Not Adverse Pathology or Recurrence After Radical Prostatectomy.
Expert oncologists Tanya Dorff, MD, and Elisabeth Heath, MD, FACP, reflect on the current treatment paradigm for patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).