TALK WITH US.
WE’VE BEEN THERE.
We are prostate cancer survivors,
here to answer your prostate cancer questions.
The office is open Monday-Thursday from 10-2.
Support is available by phone seven days a week.
Our November 12, 2022 conference was a success!
Our bi-weekly meetings are now virtual:
click below to for how to participate
Free Library & Resources
We have a library with helpful books and information in our office.
Approximately 1 in 8 men will get prostate cancer.
PCSANM helps men and their families cope with this disease.
- Publications and other reading materials on a wide variety of prostate cancer subjects
- Free one-on-one consultations for those diagnosed with prostate cancer and those dealing with the diagnosis of a loved one
- A list of survivors willing to discuss their treatment experience and side effects
- Bi-monthly support meetings including presentations by medical professionals expert in prostate cancer and related topics
- Outreach activities at conferences and health fairs
- Educational presentations to organizations
- Vouchers for free PSA tests for those who have no medical insurance, no primary care physician, or are experiencing troubling symptoms
We offer education, information, and support and will share our experiences with prostate cancer treatments and side effects.
Results from the phase 2 randomized basket trial suggest that combining metastasis-directed therapy with intermittent hormone therapy helps maintain "excellent disease control in men with oligometastatic prostate cancer" and allows for "time off from hormone therapy."
These transperineal biopsies are more painful right in the moment, but immediately following that, these patients are comfortable," says John Myrga, MD.
In the United Kingdom, where health care is generally free and Takeda sells the drug under the name Prostap, all physicians can purchase a three-month dose for about $260.