TALK WITH US.
WE’VE BEEN THERE.
Let us help you navigate
your prostate cancer concerns.
PCSANM members are survivors
who are here to answer your questions.
The next annual conference is scheduled for November 14, 2020
in Albuquerque, NM.
Free Library & Resources
Approximately 1 in 7 men will get prostate cancer.
PCSANM helps all interested individuals and their families who are involved in coping with this disease.
- Publications and other reading materials on a wide variety of prostate cancer subjects
- Free one-on-one consultations for those diagnosed with prostate cancer and those dealing with the diagnosis of a loved one
- A list of survivors willing to discuss their treatment experience and side effects
- Bi-monthly support meetings including presentations by medical professionals expert in prostate cancer and related topics
- Outreach activities at conferences and health fairs
- Educational presentations to organizations
- Vouchers for free PSA tests for those who have no medical insurance, no primary care physician, or are experiencing troubling symptoms
We offer education, information, and support and will share our experiences with prostate cancer treatments and side effects.
An October 1, 2019 article from the Prostate Cancer Foundation
New Precision Medical Treatment Could Benefit Many Men with Treatment-Resistant Metastatic Prostate Cancer
Phase 3 clinical trial results demonstrate significant efficacy of the PARP-inhibitor for olaparib in advanced prostate cancer patients with specific tumor mutations
Active surveillance has become the treatment of choice for low-risk prostate cancer, but new tools are needed to make it more precise.