Let us help you navigate
your prostate cancer concerns.
PCSANM members are survivors
who are here to answer your questions.
Due to COVID-19, PCSANM is closing its office and suspending until further notice all regularly scheduled, in-person Saturday support group meetings. If you need support, please call for a consultation by phone or email for information on web-based support group meetings.
Charitable giving tends to plunge during trying times.
You can help. Simply click the Donate button on this page.
The next annual conference is scheduled for November 7, 2020
in Albuquerque, NM.
Our bi-weekly meetings providing support and educational information are suspended until further notice due to coronavirus.
Free Library & Resources
Approximately 1 in 7 men will get prostate cancer.
PCSANM helps all interested individuals and their families who are involved in coping with this disease.
- Publications and other reading materials on a wide variety of prostate cancer subjects
- Free one-on-one consultations for those diagnosed with prostate cancer and those dealing with the diagnosis of a loved one
- A list of survivors willing to discuss their treatment experience and side effects
- Bi-monthly support meetings including presentations by medical professionals expert in prostate cancer and related topics
- Outreach activities at conferences and health fairs
- Educational presentations to organizations
- Vouchers for free PSA tests for those who have no medical insurance, no primary care physician, or are experiencing troubling symptoms
We offer education, information, and support and will share our experiences with prostate cancer treatments and side effects.
American Cancer Society study reinforces link between routine PSA testing and catching early-stage disease
A presentation by Prostate Health Education Network
With the advent of fluciclovine and PSMA, nuclear medicine has carved out a key role in the visualization of prostate cancer