TALK WITH US.
WE’VE BEEN THERE
We are prostate cancer survivors,
here to answer your prostate cancer questions.
Office is open Monday-Thursday from 10-2.
Phone calls are answered seven days a week.
Call or email for information on support group meetings or for free, one-on-one support.
Our 10th annual conference
was a success!
Our bi-weekly meetings are now virtual:
click below to for how to participate
Free Library & Resources
We have a library with helpful books and information in our office.
Approximately 1 in 8 men will get prostate cancer.
PCSANM helps men and their families cope with this disease.
- Publications and other reading materials on a wide variety of prostate cancer subjects
- Free one-on-one consultations for those diagnosed with prostate cancer and those dealing with the diagnosis of a loved one
- A list of survivors willing to discuss their treatment experience and side effects
- Bi-monthly support meetings including presentations by medical professionals expert in prostate cancer and related topics
- Outreach activities at conferences and health fairs
- Educational presentations to organizations
- Vouchers for free PSA tests for those who have no medical insurance, no primary care physician, or are experiencing troubling symptoms
We offer education, information, and support and will share our experiences with prostate cancer treatments and side effects.
Radiation Oncologist, Juan Galvis Serrano joins Phillip Koo for a presentation and discussion on radiotherapy guided by PET PSMA.
2021 treatments in review, by Mark Scholz, MD, Prostate Cancer Research Institute
Click to watch this video by Mark Scholz, MD, of the Prostate Cancer Research Institute