TALK WITH US.
WE’VE BEEN THERE.
We are prostate cancer survivors,
here to answer your prostate cancer questions.
The office is open Monday-Thursday from 10-2.
Phone calls are answered seven days a week.
Call or email for information on support group meetings or for free, one-on-one support.
Our 10th annual conference
was a success!
Our bi-weekly meetings are now virtual:
email us for more information on how to participate.
Free Library & Resources
We have a library with helpful books and information in our office.
Approximately 1 in 8 men will get prostate cancer.
PCSANM helps men and their families cope with this disease.
- Publications and other reading materials on a wide variety of prostate cancer subjects
- Free one-on-one consultations for those diagnosed with prostate cancer and those dealing with the diagnosis of a loved one
- A list of survivors willing to discuss their treatment experience and side effects
- Bi-monthly support meetings including presentations by medical professionals expert in prostate cancer and related topics
- Outreach activities at conferences and health fairs
- Educational presentations to organizations
- Vouchers for free PSA tests for those who have no medical insurance, no primary care physician, or are experiencing troubling symptoms
We offer education, information, and support and will share our experiences with prostate cancer treatments and side effects.
In this conversation Tanya Dorff and Alicia Morgans discuss the guidance coming from the NCCN on the use of radium-223 in the metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer setting, including choosing the right patient for this drug, factors to consider, and the...
Laurence Klotz, MD, FRCSC, presented “What’s New in Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer in 2021” during the 31st International Prostate Cancer Update in July 2021 in Snowbird, Utah.
Neeraj Agarwal, MD, discusses the PSA response rate and adherence rate of a real-world study of apalutamide in patients with prostate cancer across 63 United States urology practices.