TALK WITH US.
WE’VE BEEN THERE.
We are prostate cancer survivors,
here to answer your prostate cancer questions.
The office is open Monday – Thursday from 10 to 2. Support by phone is available 7 days a week.
Our November 12, 2022 conference was a success!
Our bi-weekly meetings are now virtual:
click below to for how to participate
Free Library & Resources
We have a library with helpful books and information in our office.
Approximately 1 in 8 men will get prostate cancer.
PCSANM helps men and their families cope with this disease.
- Publications and other reading materials on a wide variety of prostate cancer subjects
- Free one-on-one consultations for those diagnosed with prostate cancer and those dealing with the diagnosis of a loved one
- A list of survivors willing to discuss their treatment experience and side effects
- Bi-monthly support meetings including presentations by medical professionals expert in prostate cancer and related topics
- Outreach activities at conferences and health fairs
- Educational presentations to organizations
- Vouchers for free PSA tests for those who have no medical insurance, no primary care physician, or are experiencing troubling symptoms
We offer education, information, and support and will share our experiences with prostate cancer treatments and side effects.
"The goal here is obviously to identify men who need investigation and diagnosis of prostate cancer and who we don't need to biopsy at all," says Mark A. Preston, MD, MPH.
Despite challenges, ongoing research and advancements in risk stratification, imaging techniques, and targeted therapies are paving the way for personalized and precision medicine approaches in prostate cancer management.
According to a new study, a balanced regimen of moderate and vigorous activity, along with two muscle-strengthening sessions a week, can reduce the risk of various forms of mortality.